Tuesday, November 23, 2010

You Can Fly a kite Mother Nature!!

Not that any of you need to know this but its my time of the month, ohh yes mother nature said hello this morning. I had already vowed that I would go to the gym as planned last night. I was cranky, crampy and tired as hell, she tried all her evil tricks to keep me from going, I had a nap around 730 am because I was tired ( I was up at 4 am) and woke up at 9am. I got my coffee, popped some tylonal. She still tried with the cramps and crankiness, but I told her to fly a kite. I waited till it was a bit warmer, around noon I was ready and headed out the door. I walked up to the gym, up 3 hills and cold. LOL! Mother nature sucks, outside too! Well I made it, did 30 minutes treadmill, and weight training focusing on arms today, sweated lots, yay me lol.

I also stayed within my calorie limit. I am too tired to do the screen shot today. Thank you Allan for your lists, I made a grocery list based around it for Saturday! I am eating some of the foods that I can as well. Like I had a veggie burger for dinner tonight woo it was yummy!


Hope you all had a good day, if the weather was like today Ill make another trip to the gym, might as well save the home work outs when its too cold to walk outside!

xox
Mrs. Crumpet

3 comments:

  1. Mother Nature like to fly kites!
    And take hikes!
    She's "cool" that way!
    Have a great non-holiday, way up there in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, yeah, exercising when T.O.M is around is sooo hard to get motivated for but I bet you felt A LOT better after it was done, right? I always dread it but then it seems to relax the muscles or something so I feel so much better afterwards. You would think I would remember this the next month but I never do, lol. Anyways, glad you had a good day of good choices :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MN is also flying a kite at my house today.

    I tried to go downstairs to the fitness center and work out on the treadmill but all these freaking skinny people are down there hogging all the good machines. Just once I would like to see another chunky person in there besides me.

    ReplyDelete