Monday, November 22, 2010

Odd morning...

I woke up a little while ago and I wasn't hungry, lately I am starving when I wake up. I am guessing because I started with 591 ml of water and had 2 cups of coffee my tummy is full. I did however have one fiber one granola bar to put something other then liquid in my tummy.

On a higher note I have joined the DDDYC challenge by Allen. He emailed me my target cal intake and I am to weigh in on Sunday. Which works out, so first official weigh in this coming Sunday! This also works because a wonderful person Tamzin was nice enough to share her excel sheet with me, today was my first day using it! I adore it, it really helps me be aware of what I am putting in my body! Tonight I'll put a screen shot of my first day! And generally tell you all how said day went.

I am working out at home, doing pilates and cleaning house, as well as some weight training. Tomorrow is gym for cardio and elliptical. I like to do alternate days so I don't get bored.

xox Take care!
Mrs. Crumpet

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! The challenge is keeping me uber focused on the task at hand - getting as much fat off of me as possible during the worst time of the year for gaining it.

    And that Tamzin is a pretty good gal. Her spreadsheet is a thing of beauty.

    ReplyDelete