Friday, November 19, 2010

Not the best of mornings..

I go woken up ridiculously early by my boyfriend, who once he saw the groggy dirty look on my face kept telling me he had the best of intentions. This is our weekend and apparently it was too much to ask to wake up at 8am, so here I sit groggy, sipping on coffee writing.

On a higher note I got my gym membership back, so I am quite happy about this. Financial times earlier made it a bit harder to afford. But now I am back and on the right track. The only thing that makes it a bit difficult is that I normally walk to the gym, and well its supposed to snow for seven days according to the weather man. I also live in Canada so it will be -30 degrees soon and that my dears is not a joy to walk in. I was thinking though as a solution to this issue maybe setting up some kind of deal with the local cab company to take me to the gym and pick me up after my work-out when it is too cold to walk. We shall see.


Alright now to business:


Breakfast: 1 cup of fiber one cereal, 1/2 cup of milk. and 2 pieces of toast.
Lunch: 1 ceaser side salad and a veggie sandwhich. Handful of peanuts 11: 30
Snack: 1 Fiber one Granola Bar 2:30
Dinner: Thin crust Veggie Pizza (frozen) 1-2 slices. Salad or soup on the side. Undecided as too which, too early in the morning.


Morning Picture:


Going to do various daily pictures to show progress. will post some.


 Have a great day everyone, hopefully yours started better then mine, but now everything is coming together as my routine is falling into place. Oh also I joined this contest by an awesome blogger named:Girl in a rut, AKA Tasha. She has awesome giveaways, read her blog and join the contest, though I am gonna be selfish and root for me because I want the pink cutlery set and snack pack lmao! But seriously check it out!


xox
Mrs. Crumpet

1 comment:

  1. Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog. Boy it is cold where you are and I was fussing about it being 51 here today. You just picked up another follower..

    ReplyDelete