Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Lights and Snow!!!!

I understand this may be a little off topic but I love snow, and I absolutly adore christmas lights! Anyway it had really snowed lastnight we got about a foot of snow, its lovely.

Well I have an 8 month old Pomeranian named Snacks, today was his first snow day! Here are some pictures, I hope they brighten your day up as they did mine. :)





On to plan for the day,

I am gonna have a couple eggs and toast for breakfast
Lunch will be leftover bean burritto and maybe a handful of grapes
And for dinner Tuna Helper

Excersise for the day
30 Crunches
30 Squats
Weight training for biceps and arms
Speed walk on the trails with Snacks (my dog ;) )

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

xoxo
Mrs. Crumpet

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nice comment on my blog.. I appreciate that.

    And yes! These photos of Snacks are adorable! So much snow fun... gave me a big grin to see them.

    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Loretta and good I am glad they did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the cutest puppy ever! I love Pom's. My 6' 2" 230 pound brother owns a Pom, Goldie. Love that dog. That's a lot of snow. Where do you live in Canada? I'm in Seattle and we expect snow later this month. Being from Alaska it doesn't me, it's all the other people driving in the snow that scare me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Diana, Hehe I live in the cariboo region, about six hours from Vancouver. Thank you for stooping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete