Monday, November 22, 2010

Today was o.k

I am logging everything I eat, and let me tell you, what a difference! I don't think I have been this aware with what I put in my body. I went a few calories over what Allen had given me, but that's o.k. ( Allen kick my ass after lemme explain.) Because I logged everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, I was able to see where my eating was lacking nutrition wise and where it needed to be cut back. My calorie intake was stupidly close, like one granola bar, or even if I  skipped the Tetley tea water mix  I would have nailed it. Lesson learned there, be mindful.

As you can tell my fats need to come WAAAY down and as a vegetarian it's really important that my protein goes up, I never thought it was that bad until I saw this. 2152 cals today out of 2145 allotted amount by Allen, stupidly close as I said. This was my first day and I love this spread sheet!  So with this in mind I realize what needs to be changed, though my big grocery run isn't until Saturday I can tweak with what I have on hand for now.

All in all not a horrible day, exercise I did my squats (20), some more crunches (20) and 20 minutes with my pilates work out dvd, not an intense day but I am not gonna be mad about it either.

Hope you all had a good Monday, as good as Mondays can be at least.
I am off to bed I am sleepy.

Ohh yea and water so far I have had 100/125 oz today and we'll have more before I actually pass out to meet the quota for today.

gnight, xox
Mrs. Crumpet

Edit: I messed up on my calorie count. I am not as high as I thought  I was. Pizza was 210 a slice not 420, I doubled it on my paper beforehand bc I had 2 slices and I forgot, so I doubled it again. Also I finished the pancakes I had, so i adjusted the calorie count on that because I finished my plate. And I drank My water. Not bad for a first day I feel better I am under my calorie count instead of over it, even if it was only 7 calories.

 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog... I see we both have an emphasis on the mental health aspect of this journey.

    I saw the post on "10 Tiny Changes", and had to laugh. I WISH mine were tiny, LOL.. sometimes they seem huge. In fact for next year, I plan to take 1 thing per month to focus on, and work to get consistent with that one change.

    My favorite approach is the cognitive behavioral therapy, and I've read up on the neurolinguistic stuff. I can see how it could be useful, but haven't done anything systematic with it yet.

    It would be cool if you did a post on your experiences with neurolinguistic programming. I'd sure be interested. :-)

    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. teehee! just stopping in to catch up. Love the screen shots.

    I usually do a printscreen and paste it into paint. What are you doing?

    Happy TGing!!!

    ReplyDelete