Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weekly Update

So this week has been interesting, but thats ok. I have a physical tomorrow at 9 am, that should be humiliating. I dunno I get weirded out by stuff like that. Anyways, so far so good, my eating is being tracked, I exercised 5 days this week and my trainer is kicking my ass! I emailed Allan my weekly weigh in for his challenge, and well I wasnt impressed by the results 1.8 lbs, but that's my fault not the diet/challenge I know, but it's my first week and as this is a learning curve for me and lifestyle change; I will just tweak my habits for better results. I drink about a gallon of water a day and stay within my calorie limit. So really what I need is better quality food, which I have now because I went shopping! Thank you Allan for your list I used it to shop for better things. Sucks living pay check by pay check but meh it is what it is. Also I am going to take Allans advice on another blog "Can we try eggs or egg substitutes for breakfasts. The high crab mornings are slowing you down !! No flour or refined sugar before 2PM" This quote is from Tamzin's post here. I bought some eggs on the way home from the gym and will drink my coffee black, which I used to until I got spoiled. Any comments on raw sugar though? Just wondering.


Well heres my weekly totals:
So from this and logging every day if I am going to succeed at SDDC I will have to eat better quality foods and that's just it, how I am eating regardless of being under caloric ideals isn't working.
I hope everyone has had a great week and that their weekend was relaxing and they met their personal goals!
xoxox
Mrs. Crumpet



2 comments:

  1. Eggs are definitely your friend- I promise!! I've had omelets for a week straight and it's working for me. Not saying I'll never have oatmeal or an english muffin again, but more protein at breakfast is obviously the way to go. I don't wait until 2 for carbs, but close. If I do have a morning snack, it's fruit or yogurt every time. It will keep you from craving bread the rest of the day. I still have artificial sweetener in my morning coffee, but that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the eggs.... and the egg white liquids!
    I try to stay away from the yellow-colored ones....
    Protein is good!
    Raw sugar?
    Hmmm.... I dunno....

    ReplyDelete