Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gym time!! ohh how I missed you!

I went to the gym today and feel amazing, I am so glad I pulled myself together and went. Running on the treadmill was great I felt so happy again as soon as my workout was done. Granted instead of my usual 30-35 minutes I did 20, but it was my first day back in weeks, and to be honest I don't think I stretched as much as I should so I was definitely stiffer on it then I should have been.I have had so much on my mind lately that I needed it badly, I am just glad I got out of my rut enough to go, once I was there it was like all my worries were gone.They didn't exist.

Here is what I did:

20 minutes on the treadmill ( 10 min jogging 10 minutes walking at a brisk pace)
45 Crunches
3 sets of 10 Bicep exersises  with an 8 lb weight.
3 sets of 10 Tricep exercises with an 8 lb weight
Various stretching for my legs before and after
3 sets of 5 on the leg extension machine 15 lbs each leg
4 sets of 5 on the leg curl machine 15lbs.

Journey home about 1 1/2 miles. I got a ride there, which is probably why I got enough determination to go. But now I am back into it so walking to the gym wont be so bad except for the cold.

Now my eatinig today was less then ideal, I binged granted not to the extent that I used to, but still I know it was a lot of food.Wish I was good at portion control and as happy about it as I am about exercising.

The shame list:

2 cups of fiber one cereal with 1% milk
2 pieces of toast. ( my morning started out decent)

And then it begins...

3 pieces of vegitarian pizza for lunch
roughly  1 serving of lays potato chips I barely stopped myself from polishing off that bag, quickly passed it to my hubby before I changed my mind.
1 Fiber one granola bar  this slight binge was spread over maybe 2 hours.

Dinner:
1 container of safeway deli broccoli and cheese soup 641ml!!! That's alot!
1 ceaser side salad.
1 serving of meat loaf. I didnt feel good after that, it smelled so good, but haven't had meat in a while so my body kinda went WTF?! ( I am vegetarian normally because eating meat actually makes me feel ill and feels like a brick in my tummy and I hate that. if that makes sense.) So I stay away from meat and eat eggs and occasionally tuna.
1 toasted cheese sandwich with butter. This binge lasted about 2 1/2 hrs.


Yuck, but tomorrow is another day.

Now until dinner it didn't seem that much once I wrote it all out, but because it was lumped together into "big meals" for lack of a better word, by the end of it I felt bloated and gross. Like now, because its shortly after dinner.

Well thank you for reading my confession, it wasn't the best of days emotionally but tomorrow I am going to the gym instead of the fridge. :)

Hope you all are doing better than me!

xox
Mrs. Crumpet

3 comments:

  1. it is INDEED a new day.
    but theres lots of the yesterday we loved.
    the GYM LOVE.
    here's to re-enacting that today as well :)


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carla, I just woke up so its a new day, so this should be a good new start. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEW DAYS are always good things.. thanks so much for your comment on my blog.. I appreciate that.. I put you on my blog list so I can keep up with you as well.. sounds like you realize where you went wrong... and now its another day .. another perspective...

    ReplyDelete