Wednesday, November 17, 2010

And It Begins...


              First of all I would like to thank all those before me that have done this; it is such a brave thing to do to post something you are ashamed of, or just not that proud of. These women especially a certain woman, who I will make mention later and have her in my blogs of note, have inspired me to do the same.

           One thing I have noticed in all the blogs I have read similar to the one I am making is that they became accountable for their actions. Now it is my turn, there is no one making me this way, or forcing me to make the choices I do. In making this blog I hope to meet people that will make sure I stay on track. By facing what I have done to myself, posting it in a public way and saying that I am going to do something about it will hopefully help me; as it has for so many others.

            Now, on to business:
Hieght: 5'4"
Weight: 250 lbs 

I will add measurements later when I get a tape measure.

Approx 265 lbs highest weight ever!!

11/17/2010 250 lbs Same shirt as the pic taken in Jan. Fits a bit looser.

11/17/2010 250 lbs Same shirt as the pic taken in Jan. Fits a bit looser.

I am currently going to the gym, 3x a week with cardio.
I am using weights at home and I am doing Pilates.

I think this is a good start, but it's not the start I am worried about, it's sticking with it. I want this bad, I want to be able to go kayaking with my husband without feeling like a beached whale, and so I will let my drive to want to do more activities with him feed my determination. And with the help of readers I know I can do this!

Thank you for reading!
Mrs. Crumpet

No comments:

Post a Comment