Wednesday, December 8, 2010

YEA!!!

So I went out with my mom for lunch today, she had to cancel yesterday  which was fine, and guess what, I got the lunch special, 250 cals, bc I remembered what a serving of meat is and I ate that amount, a cup of soup and salad with ONE tabelspoon of Italian dressing. wooo and of course lots of leftovers bc they give huge portions! 3 portions of turkey and about 2 servings worth of stuffing!! wow to think I used to eat that amount easily. I was stuffed after a serving of soup a bit of salad and the one of turkey!!! I dont feel like I am restricting myself, I just ate until I was full! Sorry I am excited, this was my first time out while watching what I eat and I did it.

I am off to see the counselor now I should have left 2 minutes ago, ohh well.

Hope you guys are all doing good!

xox
Mrs. Crumpet

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Isn't it crazy how when you're eating right, one portion of restaurant food becomes like three meals because of the leftovers? I think that's why it honestly is cheaper to eat healthy even though some healthy foods are more expensive because the food goes longer cause you don't eat as much of it. Anyways, great job on staying on track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have every reason to be excited - that's awesome! Go, you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did awesome!! It's crazy how much your stomach shrinks, and how much less it takes to fill it up when you're eating right. Hope counseling went well!!

    ReplyDelete