Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oh hell in a hand basket!!!

Woo-hoo! It has begun, Allan's challenge. I am exciting because his math has me losing just over 20 pounds if I do this right. Holy crap yea I am gonna do this. Anyways so me personally I am doing the 1200 Cal a day plan with...wait for it....141 oz of water...so just over a gallon if my math is right. Yea a milk jug of water! Ya know and I wouldn't need this much water if I didn't weigh so much, heh the irony. Ahh well it's not so bad, I have a 1L bottle I use and fill it 4 1/2 times or more if I am thirsty throughout the day and I am good. 

O.k day one, my breakfast came at 350 cals, including coffee with a bit of raw sugar. Now Allan's suggestion for a break down in the pamphlet he sent me was: 300, 100, 300, 50, 450. Now for the most part I will be sticking pretty close to that but I do know that breakfast is about 350 on avg and lunch for me is usually no more than 200 hundred just because I am not as hungry at lunch time and I generally dont have a morning snack. So I figure as long as I pull from his menu stay within my calorie limit and balance it out to meet or be under I should be fine. It's planning. Speakin of which my mum is taking me out to lunch so I am gonna google for menus and nutritional facts since its a major chain it should be out there and plan ahead to make sure I dont F**K up.

I hope everyone in this challenge does awesome and has a great day. I am off to plan my lunch!!!

xox
Mrs.Crumpet

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge.. You will do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be so pleased with Allan's challenge. I lost 10 lbs the first two challenges and am hoping for the last 10 before the new year. Oh his numbers say I'll be below my goal for this year and I think if that really happens I'll be jumping, squealing and running for joy. Good luck with the challenge. I know you can do it. Hint that works for me, I drink 16 oz of water before and after each meal with a drink of your choice of 8 oz at the meal. That's 120 oz without thinking about it. The rest is easy between to tide you to the next meal.
    Take care and have a blessed afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a plan!
    And a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing the 1200 calories also, and my water intake is 83 ounces. I'm learning how to pace the water....was having way too much to down at night, now I'm sipping it all day long so I don't spend my sleep time peeing! Sounds like you have a good plan! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can so do this!! I thought the water was crazy at first during Phase 2, but after about a week, I was dying of thirst if I fell behind! I'll be below 200 at his accelerated math- hallelurjah!! We'll keep each other on track! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY PLANNING!!! I love planning in the spreadsheet. so fn to see the numbers coming up.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm 1200 calories and 135 oz. The water is not hard at all now. I plan that out and have it all done before 5PM.

    As long as we follow the plan and don't cheat we are guaranteed to lose the weight. That is so freaking cool.

    ReplyDelete