Friday, December 3, 2010

OMG Christmas songs!!!

This will be a short post, I am sticking to my plan of 1800 cals and dropping slowly, feel awesome. I got my x-mas play list up, my neighbors I am sure of it despise me. Ha-Ha I love my x-mas songs. I hope you are having a great day. I have a cold but listening to x-mas music and reading Anne's post and watching the video it doesnt matter my good mood and laughter with alvin and the chipmunks makes my crappy head cold not so bad. I am in a good mood to good peeps and fun music.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hee hee Thanks for the shout-out!
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you with the cold because I have been fighting one all day. I hope you get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas music too. There is a station around here that plays all Christmas music all the time from Thanksgiving to Christmas. Love the Christmas shows from when I was a kid too. Santa Claus is Coming to Town, The Year Without a Santa Claus, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Christmas music. The ONLY thing funnier than Anne are the Jingle Cats, here: http://www.youtube.com/user/meowychristmas

    I actually own one of their very first cassettes, way back when it first came out. Who knew they would go on to conquer the world!

    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete