Monday, December 20, 2010

M.I.A And bronchitis. Ohh yea

So it has been a while since I have been on here, and my god I miss everyone. Life is going back to normal slowly now, I am back home and going to stay that way. Except for this coming Friday and Saturday for obvious reasons. But it feels good to be back. 


O.k Updates: I have passed my exam in school with flying colors and am waiting for the final verdict for getting into college.


I am and have had a vicious cough for 2 1/2 weeks now. Yea I am soo over coughing but I will get better eventually.


I have done all my x mas shopping, and all have been wrapped, another reason I haven't been home, had go out of town for everything.


I am pretty sure I dropped out of Allans Challenge, but thats due to emailing late and not being around a computer, I will still follow his plan I am on, I cannot blame the man for counting me out when my data came late the past two weeks. poor timing on events. I cant stop my life when I am not home :P but I still support Allan and root for everyone still in. I have lost 12lbs( I am averaging it bc I have had ups and downs) on his plan and am sticking to it.


I hope everyone is doing fantastic, and I am off to catch up on some much missed blogs!!!!


xoxox
Mrs. Crumpet

7 comments:

  1. Just glad you're back! Hope you kick that cough soon! Stay well Oh, and congrats on the 12 lbs; that is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear..If I were there I would bring you some low sodium broth or something!
    Again with the coughing!!!???
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering where you went. I really enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're back, even if you're still germy!! I'm fighting off a cough, but no bronchitis so far! Why is it so hard to kick this stuff?? And coughing combined with all of Allan's water is an adventure.. ;) Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your exam. How was your xmas?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all and my bronchitis is better, I hope everyone is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey missy, where are my updates from you? ;) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete